Coffee with a real story
Respect for nature and adherence to strict processing rules. A marketing term in today's world, but Arhuacos have been following these rules for centuries.
Forget about seasonal pickers. The wonder takes place at an altitude of 5000 m above sea level in the Sierra Nevada mountains and here the Arhuacos take care of their coffee fields always with love and care.
Because that's the only way.
Café Arhuacos coffee is exceptional
- Become part of a centuries-old story. (Upraveno)Obnovit originál
More than just fairtrade
- We take it for granted that we import coffee directly without resellers. By purchasing each of the Café Arhuacos products, you will also support the Arhuacos Endowment Fund.
Ritual before harvest
- As part of maintaining balance, always before harvesting cosecha, the Indians offer sacrifices to Mother Earth - Pachamama and the creator - Serangua. Appreciate qualities beyond the human senses.
There's no rush
- Arhuacos don't get paid for a full bunch. Therefore they carefully collect only those red, nicely ripe cherries.
Roasted to perfection
- Fall in love with the distinctive taste of dark chocolate, dried apricots and caramel.